Natural Skin Care Regime – Hi Guys if You Don’t Know about Natural Skin Care Regime, and You are searching for The Natural Skin Care Regime For Skin, Then You are at the Right Place.
So today I’m going to tell you about Natural Skin Care Regime for You guys. so that by this “A Natural Skin Care Regime” Article You can properly know about Skin Care.
There has been a significant increase in the sales of natural skin care products over the past couple of years. There are two main reasons for this – Education and Fashion.
Natural Skin Care Regime
Firstly we have a better understanding and knowledge of what is good for us. People are now more aware and educated as to what ingredients they consume in their diets and use in their skincare regimes. At times we seem to be inundated with articles and news stories which give us warnings about certain non-natural ingredients and the damage they can cause to our health. Man-made skin care ingredients for example clearly have issues. Many products contain chemicals that strip the skin of essential oils which help to maintain a healthy complexion. This can lead to skin dryness, discomfort and a breakdown of the skin’s natural barriers which usually protect it.
Keeping with the crowd
The second reason for a rise in natural skin care products such as organic shower gels is that ‘natural’ and ‘organic’ have become fashionable buzz words which reflect the trend to move away from man-made, fabricated products and move towards naturally produced ones which are often also ethically produced. However, with this fad has come a sudden influx of products being marketed as ‘natural’ that actually aren’t that natural at all. To make sure you are really getting the natural skin care product you are paying for, it’s worth looking at the individual ingredients. Here are a few of the ingredients you can expect to find in genuine natural skin care products such as natural shower gel and that they do for the skin:
- Antioxidants – there are a number of natural ingredients which offer antioxidant properties, thus protecting the skin from damage from environmental pollutants. Amongst them are Vitamin C (sometimes referred to as Citrus Extracts), Green Tea Extract, White Tea Extract, Pomegranate and Sea Algae.
- Moisturisers – there are also a number of ingredients which help to re-hydrate the skin naturally. Look out for natural skin care items which contain Olive Oil, Aloe Vera, Cocoa Butter, and Shea Butter.
- Skin Calming ingredients – there are a few natural ingredients that help to calm and soothe the skin such as Chamomile and Cucumber.
- Cell Regeneration – Vitamin A is a natural ingredient that helps to stimulate cell renewal. This process means that newer, fresher skin cells are produced by the body which helps to push away the older skin to leave a healthier complexion.
- Skin Repair – Vitamin E is a natural ingredient that aids the skin’s natural healing process to leave the healthier looking skin.
- Nutrition – there are a number of different natural minerals that promote strong, healthy skin so look out for them on labels of organic or natural skin care products too.
All round skin care
As well as choosing a natural skin care regime such as natural shower gel or organic shower gel, to leave your skin looking and feeling healthy, there are a few other things you can do too. Firstly, by eating five portions of fruit and vegetables a day, you can help to maintain healthy, radiant skin from within. Secondly, water is a must. The recommendation is to drink two liters of water a day to maintain perfectly hydrated skin. Finally, exercise is another way of maintaining healthy skin. It is recommended to do thirty minutes of exercise a day for optimum health – this doesn’t mean a daily trip to the gym as brisk walking and even vacuuming will increase your heart rate.
So, Guys This is All about Natural Skin Regime, I hope You find Our Article helpful for you, please do share and comment your thought about this all Natural Skin Care Regime. Thank You!
Can you read about our previous article about Natural Skin Recipes.?